Small World Chapter Five

Camille, what would you say if I told you that I wanted you to spend the Fourth of July with me@.
AWell, Dave you know that the girls and I made plans to go to the Bahamas that weekend. Kelli went through a lot to set this trip up, plus I already put down my deposit.”
      While Dave and Camille were on the outs, she had started to go out with her girlfriends more. She had decided to start living and stop dwelling on her trivial relationships with men.
AWhat about letting me down@ said Dave.
AWhy can=t you ever sacrifice for me. @
AWho=s more important anyway?@, The girls or me.
Camille agonized with Dave. APlease don=t make my choose. @
AI=m always here for you. @ AWhy are you being so selfish?
AWhen you want to go somewhere you just bounce. @ Camille was starting to tear up. She hated when she cried during an argument. She always felt like she was showing a sign if weakness. She was just so damn frustrated with Dave=s antics.
ABesides, I made these plans when you went AWOL on me. @ A Now you=re back, I=m suppose to drop everything?@

No comments: