Chapter Six


Troi
      After the second round, Troi and Kyle exchanged numbers and made plans to hook up again. Two days had past and Troi still didn=t hear from Kyle.
AShould I leave another message you guys?@ AYeah@ said Camille
AHell no@ said Sinclair, let him call you.
AYou two are not helping, yes or no?@.
ACall himA, said Camille AWe are in 1999, damn near 2000, why can=t you call him, besides maybe he lost your number.
Sinclair retorted A No, no, no you don=t have sex with someone twice in the same night and just lose his or her fucking number. @ Sinclair was pissed off for Troi. AWhat type of shit is that?@ You don=t forget to call someone who you just knocked boots with.
AYes you do if that someone gave it up on the first date@ said Camille. AYou know what Troi, you really are a whore. @
AFuck you@ Camille, I ain=t no ho. It just happened and I did use protection. AOh shit!@
A What! A said Camille
AI used protection in his car but not in the staircase. @ AFuck , I can=t believe it, I am such an idiot. @ I swear, I=m never drinking again. @
AYou can=t be serious, Troi said Sinclair with disdain.
AAre you crazy, how could you be so irresponsible. A
ALet me get off this phone, before my shit gets turned off@ said Sinclair. Messing with you two my bill will be sky high.
Camille replied, Ok , girl I=ll talk to you tomorrow and you Troi I=ll see you tomorrow. Troi hung up and tried calling Kyle again and again she got his machine. AHi,this is Kyle and I can=t come to the phone right now, leave your name and number and I=ll get back to you shortly, if this is an emergency page me you know the number@. Hey sweetie, this is Troi, give me call. She hung up and tears came to her eyes. She knew that she had made the biggest mistake of her life. She realized that she would probably never see him again.

No comments: